My name is Lyn and I am a highly qualified Counsellor and Clinical Hypnotherapist.
I provide a caring professional environment, with emphasis placed on improving the health and well-being of clients.
I can assist you to find the resources within yourself to establish positive healthy patterns and become confident in your life.
Some areas helped include:
- Weight control.
- Sleep disorders/insomnia.
- Exhaustion/fatigue (properly managing energy).
- Addictions (smoking, drinking, gambling etc).
- Fears and phobias.
- Confidence and self esteem.
- Public speaking.
- Pain control.
- Stress managment and life changes.
- Mind/body healing.
So if you have:
- Unwanted thoughts or behaviours that are causing you anxiety.
- Past experiences or traumas that prevent you from living a full life.
- Day to day pressures that are adversely affecting you.
- Lack of energy or motivation
- Confidence or self esteem issues
Then take the first step and call me to discuss positive options for your life
- Diploma of Health-Clinical Hypnosis
- Certificate 1V-Counselling and Conflict Resolution
- Full member – AHA (Australian Hypnotherapists’ Association)
- NHRA – National Hypnotherapists Register of Australia
- B.Applied Science (Speech Pathology)
- B. Commerce
- Diabetes Motivational Coach (Diabetes Research Assocn Of America)
- Stress Management Specialist (Minnesota Institute of Advanced Communication Skills)
- Virtual Gastric Band Hypnotherapy – Trained by Sheila Granger
- Past Life Regression and Healing – Trained by Delores Cannon
- Psych-K Advanced facilitator
For further information visit www.caulfieldhypnotherapy.com.au or contact Lyn on (03) 9505 3511