Dr Francis Puccio
AHPRA Reg. Number PSY0001616318
Francis is a clinical psychologist and completed his Masters and PhD degrees at the University of Melbourne.
Francis has worked with age groups ranging from adolescence to older adults across a variety of settings, and has worked in forensic psychology helping individuals with problematic behaviors.
In addition to his clinical work, Francis is employed as a researcher at the University of Melbourne in the field of eating disorders, and has published numerous papers in international journals on this topic.
He has a down to earth, non-judgmental approach to psychological therapy. He believes that therapy is collaborative, and uses evidence-based psychological therapies.
– PhD, University of Melbourne
– Masters of Psychology (Clinical Psychology), University of Melbourne
– Post Graduate Diploma in Psychology, University of Melbourne
– Graduate Diploma in Psychology, University of Melbourne
– Bachelor of Creative Arts, Victorian College of the Arts, University of Melbourne
– Mood Disorders (e.g., Major Depressive Disorder)
– Anxiety, Obsessive-Compulsive Spectrum, and Posttraumatic Disorders
– Eating Disorders
– Personality Disorders
– Sexual and Gender Identity Disorders, including problematic sexual behaviors
– Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders