Kinesiologist & Mind Body Medicine Practitioner
Meditation & Mindfulness Teacher
Kinesiology and Mind Body Medicine is a powerful tool of transformation. It assists you to discover what lies beneath your subconscious blocks, limiting beliefs, and also health issues; to empower you to create change and step confidently into your future.
It works on the basis that every person is a complete and integrated whole; that the mind, the emotions, the biochemical, the energetic, as well as the physical body, all work together interdependently to create homeostasis. Whenever any of these areas are out of balance they can affect our energy, our health and state of wellbeing.
Each session is tailored specifically for you and your needs. We work with the Chinese meridian system and acupressure points, brain function, nutritional and hormonal processes, the chakras, as well as flower essences and sound, to assist the body to come into balance, helping you to be more aligned with your life’s purpose and bring in a deeper sense of confidence.
• Assists with physical and emotional imbalances.
• Assists you to create positive choices and positive thought patterns.
• Can increase confidence and an improved outlook on life.
• Can help with transformation and finding life direction.
• Tools and knowledge on how to manage your stress levels.
• Encouragement to see food as medicine as well as looking at any biochemical and hormonal imbalances.
• Assistance to help you create practices of self-care and self-love.
• An opportunity to see how small shifts can have a big impact on your life.
• Belief in yourself that you can make and sustain changes, and that anything is possible.
• Support as you make these changes with empathy, understanding and respect.
I’m a Kinesiologist, Mind Body Medicine Practitioner and Meditation Teacher, with a background in holistic life coaching and nutrition.
After working as a film producer in the marketing and advertising industries for 20 years, experiencing the burnout that can come from a 24/7 high pressure lifestyle and a significant health set back, I learnt how to lead a full and productive life, without compromising my wellbeing; and I’m passionate about helping you to be proactive about your health, and creating the life you truly want to live.
Discovering the tools of Kinesiology, and the power of Mind Body Medicine back then, helped me to uncover my own subconscious blocks, limiting beliefs and also health issues; this empowered me to move forward to heal underlying patterns, leading to greater growth and transformation, and eventually I dived deeper into these modalities so I can assist others.
Beginning re-training in 2013, I have qualifications through the College of Complimentary Medicine, the Melbourne Meditation Centre, the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, and Wellcoaches, I work with you to create balance, wellbeing, and growth, to live your optimum life.