COVID-19 and Stable
It’s a challenging time for everyone right now. Our collective stress levels are high. We need to try to stay calm and aware, by boosting self care routines, taking care of each other, and trying not to buy into the panic.
It’s also important to remember at this time that staying strong, working out, rehabilitation and de-stressing, along with eating and sleeping well, all support a healthy immune system.
Stable Health has always had the health of our professionals and clients as a top priority. Our clinics are safe and clean, strictly following best practice guidelines to support you and your wellness routine at this time.
As we move into this next phase of COVID-19, we want to be more transparent about what we do regularly, what we’re doing in addition, and what you can do to ensure you can continue your massage routine during these chaotic times.
Our therapists will inform us immediately if they start to feel unwell so that they can and self-isolate and recover. If we have to call you to change your set appointment it will be to safeguard your health, and the community in general.
All clients are asked to self isolate and postpone their appointments for two weeks if they have any signs of a cold, a temperature, have come from overseas, or have been in contact with someone who’s been diagnosed with COVID-19. Our team is here to reschedule your appointment for you by phone.
What we do regularly
- Our clinics are not public spaces, we do not accept walk-ins and bookings are strictly by private appointment.
- Our clinics are cleaned regularly with hospital grade disinfectants to ensure that all surfaces are sanitary.
What we are doing in addition
- Hand sanitiser with 70% isopropyl ethanol (hospital grade) is now provided and available at every Stable clinic.
- Our team has been trained in, or currently completing, COVID-19 infection control training. This training module is accredited by the Australian Department Of Health.
- We have strict updated health and safety procedures with our therapists, and will reschedule appointments if they are feeling unwell so that they can self isolate and recover.
What you can be doing
- If you don’t feel well, with a cough, sneeze, or flu-like symptoms, please reschedule your appointment. And please see the DHHS Self Assessment. If you answer ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, please keep clear of Stable Clinics for 14 days.
- Please wash your hands frequently, for 20 seconds with soap.
- Please avoid touching your face, eyes, nose, mouth.
- Please use hand sanitiser frequently.
- Please cover your nose/mouth when coughing/sneezing – use your handkerchief, tissue, or bent elbow.
- We kindly ask our clients to follow local government advice on masks and COVID-19.
- When visiting a Stable Clinic please wear a mask if possible to your appointment, and then adhere to any protocol set by the therapist during the appointment itself.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team at 03 8598 9804 for any questions and appointment enquiries.
In the meantime, we hope that all of you stay safe and healthy.
The Stable Team